Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Spring Handmade Market - Saturday May 16/09





















































Saturday was fantastic!!!

It was a thrill to meet all the Etsy artists and see their creations in person. What an amazing, talented group of women. Everyone's table looked great. Pure eye candy!

Despite the somewhat rainy weather, loads of shoppers streamed in throughout the day to check out A Spring Handmade Market. There was a great energy in the Ballroom at The Gladstone.

I felt a little sad closing the doors at 4pm as shoppers were still coming in, but excited by the success of the day. Meeting this group of Etsy shop owners was inspiring and I hope to be able to get together again, really soon!

Here are some photos I uploaded to Flickr .

I had a lot of fun planning this Market. I'm going to take a breather for awhile, get back to my Etsy shop but I'll be back to plan another Handmade Market....soon :)

10 comments:

  1. I wish I was there!! It sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again and again for all your hard work! It was a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that looks fun! I want to sell at a fair some day. OH! and you were awarded the LOVELY BLOG AWARD! check out my blog to see! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish I had made it there...please keep me in mind for the next one!!!!

    www.popdogpress.etsy.com

    cheers,

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to seeing our Toronto etsy sellers again, if you organize a future sale. Thanks Debra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks "DoYouLoveLucy" for the Lovely Blog Award!
    cheers,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your comments. I would love to do another event and will keep you posted.
    Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please contact me when you have details of your next market, I would love to get involved.

    Thanks,
    D

    peckham_green@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, really enjoyed reading your posts - thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete